BASF Corporation

www.basf.us

Engineer/R&D

Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsGreat resources and the opportunity to work with really talented, smart, and nice people. People had a great sense of personal integrity throughout the organization, and even though I was a woman engineer in a very male-dominated business, I was treated with respect.

ConsPromotions and opportunities can be biased to Germans, but this is a German-owned company, so this is not a total shock. Depending on where you (manufacturing/plant versus directly in a business), there is not always a good work/life balance and long hours are pretty standard.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile efforts have been made on a corporate level to create a better work/life balance, many business units do not recognize this or respect this.

Good company to work for

Account Manager (Current Employee) Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at BASF Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Nice people to work with Cons: As with large corporations, difficult to maneuver through to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Happy to work for such a good company

Senior Technical Staff (Current Employee) Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at BASF Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Diversified Company with long term goals and commitments Cons: Has all the issues which large corporations has because of… Advice to Senior Management: . Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BASF Corporation.

Worked for BASF Corporation? Contribute to the Community!