BASF Corporation
www.basf.us Florham Park, NJ 5000+ Employees

Opportunity

I have been working at BASF Corporation for more than 8 years

ProsPeople and resources to truly shape strategy; financial management of the company is excellent.

ConsIt's big, networking is extremely important in order to be able to get things done. Processes are complicated at times, decision making slow, but this is getting better.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more chances on regional talent.

Great company to work for: professional, responsive, knowledgeable and team players; and treats everyone with respect.

I have been working at BASF Corporation full-time

Pros: They are a worldwide company that treats their employees well,… Cons: I have none to offer. Advice to Senior Management: None More

Great Company, Benefits and Work Schedule

I have been working at BASF Corporation

Pros: Great Benefits, Work Schedule, Paid Vacation Time, Atmosphere Cons: No cons yet- I have been here for 7 months More

There are newer reviews on BASF Corporation.

Worked for BASF Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

BASF Corporation – Why Work for Us?

BASF at a glance BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company. With about 111,000 employees, six Verbund sites and close to 370 production sites worldwide we serve customers and partners in almost… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BASF Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BASF Corporation CEO Hans Engel. All reviews posted anonymously by BASF Corporation employees.