BAYADA Home Health Care

www.bayada.com

ALDP Program

Associate (Current Employee) Salisbury, NC

ProsI am just completing the 6-month ALDP program with BAYADA. My experience here has been nothing short of excellent. The opportunities that I have received in the past 5 months have exceeded all of my expectations. While learning the job of a Client Services Manager, we have traveled numerous times to the learning centers in both NJ and NC for various trainings. We have also been able to interact with the top management on multiple occassions at various events. There aren't many companies around in which the President and CEO has conference calls, meetings and dinners with a small group of new employees many times and allows them to ask him anything they want. Additionally, he is as kind and warm as one can be. He inspires you to want to work and work hard for the company and our clients.

The support I have received from my peers and the management team throughout this program is unmatched. I truly feel like everyone wants me to succeed and go as far as I can in BAYADA. I feel like I have grown so much personally and professionally in the past 5 months. I'm grateful for this program and cannot wait to see what the future holds at BAYADA.

ConsThe job is not easy. It is high stress and there can be some long days. But with that, you are making a difference in so many people's lives makes it worth it for me.

There are high expectations in the ALDP program. There are projects and presentations that you have to do and not everyone is up for the challange.

Great Company with outstanding opportunities!!

Director (Current Employee) Morganton, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people to work with!! Special Mission: "To help people!" Financially stable… Cons: Not many! Sometimes you get caught up in caring… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I only stay with the company because of the client I take care of

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) Erie, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It is a job...not the worst company I have worked for but… Cons: No communication from clinical/case/office managers. No employee handbook or "written" protocols. Management "makes up" rules as they choose and when questioned about written policy… Advice to Senior Management: Bayada has been in business way too long to have so many "bumps" in the way things are done ie: scheduling, raises/incentives/bonuses. Good companies… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!