BAYADA Home Health Care

ALDP Program

Associate (Current Employee)
Salisbury, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for less than a year

ProsI am just completing the 6-month ALDP program with BAYADA. My experience here has been nothing short of excellent. The opportunities that I have received in the past 5 months have exceeded all of my expectations. While learning the job of a Client Services Manager, we have traveled numerous times to the learning centers in both NJ and NC for various trainings. We have also been able to interact with the top management on multiple occassions at various events. There aren't many companies around in which the President and CEO has conference calls, meetings and dinners with a small group of new employees many times and allows them to ask him anything they want. Additionally, he is as kind and warm as one can be. He inspires you to want to work and work hard for the company and our clients.

The support I have received from my peers and the management team throughout this program is unmatched. I truly feel like everyone wants me to succeed and go as far as I can in BAYADA. I feel like I have grown so much personally and professionally in the past 5 months. I'm grateful for this program and cannot wait to see what the future holds at BAYADA.

ConsThe job is not easy. It is high stress and there can be some long days. But with that, you are making a difference in so many people's lives makes it worth it for me.

There are high expectations in the ALDP program. There are projects and presentations that you have to do and not everyone is up for the challange.

Company that doesn't value employees or clients

Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: ????? Can't think of a single thing ????? Cons: This company acts as if they are doing their clients a favor by providing sketchy coverage. To this company the nurses are only … Advice to Senior Management: You guys are clueless...... No wonder you are always looking for employees when you don't value the ones you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bayada is an excellent company with amazing opportunities for growth.

Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Being able to provide care to another human being in need. The Bayada Way - the company (its people) has a strong set of core values.… Cons: Extremely tough work, not for everyone. Not everyone chooses to stay at Bayada, and it's sad when we lose one of our team members… Advice to Senior Management: Thanks for the opportunity to grow with such a wonderful company. Keep supporting your people and listening to their needs.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAYADA Home Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BAYADA Home Health Care CEO J Mark Baiada. All reviews posted anonymously by BAYADA Home Health Care employees.