There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

ALDP Program

Current Employee - Associate  in  Salisbury, NC
Current Employee - Associate in Salisbury, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am just completing the 6-month ALDP program with BAYADA. My experience here has been nothing short of excellent. The opportunities that I have received in the past 5 months have exceeded all of my expectations. While learning the job of a Client Services Manager, we have traveled numerous times to the learning centers in both NJ and NC for various trainings. We have also been able to interact with the top management on multiple occassions at various events. There aren't many companies around in which the President and CEO has conference calls, meetings and dinners with a small group of new employees many times and allows them to ask him anything they want. Additionally, he is as kind and warm as one can be. He inspires you to want to work and work hard for the company and our clients.

The support I have received from my peers and the management team throughout this program is unmatched. I truly feel like everyone wants me to succeed and go as far as I can in BAYADA. I feel like I have grown so much personally and professionally in the past 5 months. I'm grateful for this program and cannot wait to see what the future holds at BAYADA.

Cons

The job is not easy. It is high stress and there can be some long days. But with that, you are making a difference in so many people's lives makes it worth it for me.

There are high expectations in the ALDP program. There are projects and presentations that you have to do and not everyone is up for the challange.

224 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Company that doesn't value employees or clients

Former Employee - Private Duty Nurse  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Private Duty Nurse in Charlotte, NC

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

????? Can't think of a single thing ?????

Cons

This company acts as if they are doing their clients a favor by providing sketchy coverage. To this company the nurses are only warm bodies not people and are completely expendable. Top pay isn't competitive in the home health industry NO BENEFITS. I can't fathom how they stay in business???

You guys are clueless...... No wonder you are always looking for employees when you don't value the ones you have....... You are developing a bad reputation in the home health industry among your former employees........And nurses talk ..........................................

Bayada is an excellent company with amazing opportunities for growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Being able to provide care to another human being in need.
    The Bayada Way - the company (its people) has a strong set of core values. These core values are not only stated, but experienced in the field and in the office.
    Amazing people - could not work with nicer people.
    Awesome field staff - RNs, LPNs, Hab techs, and HHAs.
    Entry level start provided me with a solid foundation to grow 4 more levels in 18 years.
    Excellent training- leadership and job-specific- developed and led by a dedicated support office
    First-class, accelerated leadership development program - ALDP.
    Leaders in the home care industry.
    Debt-free, privately held company since 1975.
    Practice specialties such as pediatric, adult skilled and personal care, home health and hospice, and habilitation, each provide opportunities to provide care in your area of expertise and passion.
    Entrepreneurial spirit encourages those with the abilities to expand business and create more and more opportunities for others, and help more and more clients.
    Feedback is encouraged, therefore, I have grown more because of it and I've witnessed a ton of promotions (very few in leadership roles are hired from the outside)
    The high expectations have pushed me to be a better person, personally and professionally.
    Outstanding support offices who help with a lot of the administrative type work, allowing the service offices to focus on connecting with the clients and employees to deliver the care the client needs and wants.
    The offices in each region work closely together to support and help one another daily.
    We work hard, but we play hard too! Just returned from an inspirational and amazing award's weekend where heroes are recognized. It's emotional to watch the work we do daily and its impact.
    Having fun in the office is encouraged. An open "pit" leads to excellent communication among team members, leading to excellent coordination of care.
    Excellent benefits package for a single individual.

Cons

Extremely tough work, not for everyone. Not everyone chooses to stay at Bayada, and it's sad when we lose one of our team members because we get so close to each other.
    Can feel under-appreciated at times.
    Turn-over rates due to the demanding nature of our work.
    Family benefits package is expensive.
    Clients need care 24/7, so we are often needed after hours and on weekends to make sure they are taken care of. That can sometimes lead to an imbalance in work and family time and can lead to burn-out. Not everyone, including myself, has the ability to keep that in check.

Thanks for the opportunity to grow with such a wonderful company. Keep supporting your people and listening to their needs. There is no "easy" job at Bayada. Make sure everyone feels valued, so we can continue to help others.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!