BAYADA Home Health Care
www.bayada.com Moorestown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Amazing Hurricane Sandy Response

Associate (Current Employee)
Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsAfter the hurricane, several BAYADA offices in NJ and NY were left devastated by the storm. There are offices without power who worked out of their homes or in a hotel. Some offices are still without internet/power and working remotely. There are incredible acts of kindness highlighting how office teams came together to 'weather' the storm. In the recovery, offices are collecting food, clothing and other necessities and delivering them to the hard hit areas. I am so impressed, thankful and humbled by the field staff who maintained their posts and continued such excellent care.

Last Friday I had the pleasure of speaking with a Home Health Aide in NJ who told me that she was with her client every day last week because she knew that was where she was needed, despite the obvious concerns for her own home. I was so touched by that simple statement - "where she was needed". And I am reminded of the value in the work that we all do at BAYADA and I am proud to be part of this team.

Consnothing - the Hurricane Sandy response has been incredible.

Come Prepared

Associate (Current Employee)
    Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people are friendly. The culture is legitimate. Some of… Cons: The training is poor. Taking personal time is often frowned… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in solidifying standard operating procedures and creating a real… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bayada

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    South Burlington, VT

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is a growing organization with room for advancement within… Cons: Their goals are unreasonable and when they are not achieved they are very fast to fire the person directly responsible for not… Advice to Senior Management: Dig further into situations before pulling the plug. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAYADA Home Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BAYADA Home Health Care CEO J Mark Baiada. All reviews posted anonymously by BAYADA Home Health Care employees.