There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Bayada

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  South Burlington, VT
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in South Burlington, VT

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a growing organization with room for advancement within the company. At what can be a very quick pace.

Cons

Their goals are unreasonable and when they are not achieved they are very fast to fire the person directly responsible for not hitting their goal. This would not be terrible accept they give no warning or grace period to attempt a new strategy.

Dig further into situations before pulling the plug.

226 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Bayada could support their " field" workers better

Current Employee - Field RN  in  Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Field RN in Asheville, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than a year

Pros

(As a field Nurse) I make my own schedule / availability. I work 1:1 and am able to provide amazing patient care because of that.

Cons

Moderate to low pay, no benefits (unless you can have a long term full time patient (s)- not enough skilled clients in my area), no security (if my client goes to the hospital or the family decides s/he does not need care I am out of luck) and the office staff has changed frequently and doesn't seem to work by any particular policies.

Get some actual hands on experience in the field before becoming my supervisor! I'd love to see nurses or even CNA's on the office staff instead of people who have no caregiving history! Reading these reviews I'd say the office staff are happy and feel they have some upward mobility and the field staff are not... and we are where the rubber meets the road - at the point of care. I'd love to feel that the office / company "has my back" and that there were some rewards for loyalty and reliability.

Great Place to Work for CNA's!

Former Employee - CNA/HHA  in  Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - CNA/HHA in Greensboro, NC

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for less than a year

Pros

They have a lot more benefits for CNA's than other home health agencies. You can really tell they know how valuable their work is. They will accommodate your work schedule without making you feel guilty and give you more hours when you need them. This is a great introduction to the world of home care for a new CNA.

Cons

There were no cons here.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!