There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Come Prepared

Current Employee - Associate in Moorestown, NJ
Current Employee - Associate in Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people are friendly. The culture is legitimate. Some of the benefits are unique

Cons

The training is poor. Taking personal time is often frowned upon.
There is no HR department

Invest in solidifying standard operating procedures and creating a real HR department.

234 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Amazing Hurricane Sandy Response

Current Employee - Associate in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Associate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (less than an year)

Pros

After the hurricane, several BAYADA offices in NJ and NY were left devastated by the storm. There are offices without power who worked out of their homes or in a hotel. Some offices are still without internet/power and working remotely. There are incredible acts of kindness highlighting how office teams came together to 'weather' the storm. In the recovery, offices are collecting food, clothing and other necessities and delivering them to the hard hit areas. I am so impressed, thankful and humbled by the field staff who maintained their posts and continued such excellent care.

Last Friday I had the pleasure of speaking with a Home Health Aide in NJ who told me that she was with her client every day last week because she knew that was where she was needed, despite the obvious concerns for her own home. I was so touched by that simple statement - "where she was needed". And I am reminded of the value in the work that we all do at BAYADA and I am proud to be part of this team.

Cons

nothing - the Hurricane Sandy response has been incredible.

Bayada

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in South Burlington, VT
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in South Burlington, VT

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is a growing organization with room for advancement within the company. At what can be a very quick pace.

Cons

Their goals are unreasonable and when they are not achieved they are very fast to fire the person directly responsible for not hitting their goal. This would not be terrible accept they give no warning or grace period to attempt a new strategy.

Dig further into situations before pulling the plug.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care