BAYADA Home Health Care
www.bayada.com Moorestown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Buyer Beware

Client Services Manager (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsField staff are really hard working and salt of earth people. Clinical staff are easy to deal with and work hard for the amount of compensation that they get.

ConsUpper level management is structured like a multi-level marketing company. Management gets compensation based on how much money the office profits. This results in dead end pay for clinical staff. 5 years most nurses have maxed out on pay scale and often quit. People who are directors and divisional directors usually have backgrounds that have nothing to do with Healthcare. Don't expect them to understand anything that has to do with medical conditions, ethics or sound management practices. This company will lure you with big promises and then give you the run around. Company offices seem to be better managed the closer to HQ they are.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the people who take care of you. There are only so many clinical fish in the pond. Once they all have taken the bait once they will stop biting.

Home Health Aide

Home Health Aide (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than a year

Pros: Weekly paychecks, flexibility and friendly office staff. Cons: Would sometimes exclude pertinent information about a case just to get you to commit to the assignment. An example would be distance to location. Also… Advice to Senior Management: I would provide factual information for every case including distance via… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: One on one tme with clients. Cons: Poor salary, poor benefits, top heay management Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees in field a better salary. Too much upper… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAYADA Home Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BAYADA Home Health Care CEO J Mark Baiada. All reviews posted anonymously by BAYADA Home Health Care employees.