There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Its okay if ya wanna do it

Current Employee - Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the clients..... making own schedule to a point

Cons

Benefits SUCK............ i pay for private insurace and its cheaper........ vacation sucks and so does the incentives. Lies about distance to clients. And guilt u into picking up cases...... they really need to read the own mission statement. There current review/survey stated they were better than an average........ but they have many things to work on...........

You bleed red too. Just stop with thge im better than u idea

224 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for!

Current Employee - Client Services Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been a Client Services Manager in Pittsburgh for almost 4 years. I feel that the work that I do here is extremely rewarding and along with a great supportive team atmosphere, this is a great office to work in. I am also extremely happy with the employee recognition and incentives that go along with being an employee of BAYADA.

Cons

There are days that my position can be stressful, however at the end of the day, it is worth it.

BAYADA's management is great at promoting both personal & professional growth through supporting an independent work environment. This ideology goes hand and hand with their recognition of accomplishments and opportunities for advancement within the company.

Great Company to work for

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care

Pros

I have worked for more then 5 years have had amazing opportunities to learn so much about the health care field if you are willing to give it your all they will retun it to you.

Cons

Not many to speak of

When they started the rule hat you had to have a degree to advance they told everyone that they were grandfathered in. After it was started they changed and you have to go back to school to advance.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!