A Wonderful Work Experience

Current Employee - Client Services Manager  in  North Brunswick, NJ
Current Employee - Client Services Manager in North Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been a Client Services Manager in North Brunswick for 3 years. What instantly attracted me to this company was its' core values of Excellence, Compassion and Reliability. What has made me a dedicated employee is Bayada's dedication to these values. You will find you are always greeted with a smile and everyone works as a team to give 110%. I love working together with such a large group of people with the exact same visions I have-to help as many people as possible.

Cons

Nothing noteable to report at this time.

Bayada's management is supportive and very readily available. I expect that they will continue this as Bayada continues to expand.

Other Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

The most satisfying job I have ever had.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great clients
    Great co workers
    Committed to compassion, excellence & reliability
    Internal advancement opportunities

Cons

Room for improvement in medical benefits

It has been a pleasure working with those above me. They have always provided me with support & guidance.

Bayada's focus is on dollars not health care outcomes

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Plenty of work for those willing to bend nursing standards

Cons

It takes the approval of a non-medical supervisor to discharge a patient. As a nurse you'll have to be creative to come up with reasons why patients should continue to be homebound and not discharged.

There are clearly some differences between Bayada's view of ethics and integrity and a real world view.

There is no opportunity for advancement. There is no training. There is no team building or teamwork. Although Bayada offers "Scholarships" these are little more than tuition reimbursement for classes not yet taken. If you don't have active cases assigned to you when classes end, you won't be reimbursed. Same with insurance. If you don't have any clients assigned to you for a calendar month, you lose your insurance.

Visit your local offices. Don't just count the dollars. Clients and employees are hurt every day by unprofessional conduct and putting revenue ahead of needs.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!