There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

The best company I've ever worked for.

Current Employee - Division Director  in  Allentown, PA
Current Employee - Division Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I feel very fortunate to work at BAYADA Home Health Care. It provides me with meaningful work and the opportunity to make a difference. Client and employee satisfaction is very important. We really work very hard to deliver Compassionate, Excellent and Reliable care and service to everyone.

Cons

This isn't easy work. Each day can bring a new challenge. We have an "all hands on deck" mentality and do all that we can to help each other. Some challenges are when not everyone feels this way or takes ownernship of their roles or expectations.

I have always been grateful for my leadership and feel that I have supported and mentored.

224 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Very nice people, conservative corporate culture

Former Employee - Associate  in  Moorestown, NJ
    Former Employee - Associate in Moorestown, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coworkers are wonderful, organization has a great sense of mission/values.

Cons

Low compensation, slow career advancement, very traditional company policies (no remote work)

Provide superstar workers the chance to advance their careers ahead of the curve. Wake up and realize that adding flexibility to work schedules will allow for better service to clients and support for satellite offices rather than detract from it.

A Wonderful Work Experience

Current Employee - Client Services Manager  in  North Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in North Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been a Client Services Manager in North Brunswick for 3 years. What instantly attracted me to this company was its' core values of Excellence, Compassion and Reliability. What has made me a dedicated employee is Bayada's dedication to these values. You will find you are always greeted with a smile and everyone works as a team to give 110%. I love working together with such a large group of people with the exact same visions I have-to help as many people as possible.

Cons

Nothing noteable to report at this time.

Bayada's management is supportive and very readily available. I expect that they will continue this as Bayada continues to expand.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!