BAYADA Home Health Care

Great Company!

Current Employee - Client Services Manager
Current Employee - Client Services Manager

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time

Pros

-Has a strong value system. Makes employees feel the importance of their work. Through the whole organization and individual offices Bayada is always giving back to the community.
-Has high involvement from senior management. Every employee gets to meet the owner. Makes you feel less like a number and part of an organization
-Has room for growth. Bayada likes to promote from within, this gives most employees that are interested in career development new opportunities.
-Likes to foster a teamwork atmosphere. Knowing that your coworkers and directors are all there to assist when needed makes the stresses of the job easier to handle.

Cons

The nature of the business can be stressful. You can feel the pressure of working with chronically ill individuals and it can be hard not to take the job home with you. Bayada goes by the all hands on deck concept. This at times is extremely beneficial at other points it can be challenging having too many hands in one place or being required to do a little bit of everything.

- Keep the focus on core values of the company. It makes a difference knowing that the clients truly do come first

251 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Great work experience!

Current Employee - Field RN
    Current Employee - Field RN

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love that BAYADA allows me to focus on the positive things in life. This is a career where I am encouraged and rewarded to give the best one on one care that I can provide. Nursing is more than a profession, it's a calling and at BAYADA I can be the nurse and give the care I always dreamed.

Cons

It's easy to get caught up in the little things. But stay positive and put your client first and you will never "work" a day!

Flexible Opportunities for Hard workers- Thanks Bayada!

Current Employee - On-Call Management in Harrisburg, PA
    Current Employee - On-Call Management in Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great opportunities for hard workers with a flexible attitude.
    Company is always expanding
    Flexible works schedules- great for moms

Cons

Benefits are expensive compared to compensation, wish there was a better option

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care