BAYADA Home Health Care

www.bayada.com

Great Company!

Client Services Manager (Current Employee)

Pros-Has a strong value system. Makes employees feel the importance of their work. Through the whole organization and individual offices Bayada is always giving back to the community.
-Has high involvement from senior management. Every employee gets to meet the owner. Makes you feel less like a number and part of an organization
-Has room for growth. Bayada likes to promote from within, this gives most employees that are interested in career development new opportunities.
-Likes to foster a teamwork atmosphere. Knowing that your coworkers and directors are all there to assist when needed makes the stresses of the job easier to handle.

ConsThe nature of the business can be stressful. You can feel the pressure of working with chronically ill individuals and it can be hard not to take the job home with you. Bayada goes by the all hands on deck concept. This at times is extremely beneficial at other points it can be challenging having too many hands in one place or being required to do a little bit of everything.

Advice to Senior Management- Keep the focus on core values of the company. It makes a difference knowing that the clients truly do come first

Great work experience!

Field RN (Current Employee)

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I love that BAYADA allows me to focus on the positive things in life. This is a career where I am encouraged and rewarded to… Cons: It's easy to get caught up in the little things. But stay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Flexible Opportunities for Hard workers- Thanks Bayada!

On-Call Management (Current Employee) Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great opportunities for hard workers with a flexible attitude. … Cons: Benefits are expensive compared to compensation, wish there was a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!