BAYADA Home Health Care

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Current employee.

Current Employee - Habilitaton Tech in Winston-Salem, NC
Current Employee - Habilitaton Tech in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love the work I do. The joy I have just seeing my client laugh is amazing. The families are usually wonderful, and the other field staff I work with are perfect!

Cons

If you have an emergency, or just need a day off....it's like pulling teeth. And often, when communicating between Office staff and clients family to negotiate a day off....the office staff, even with several days warning, will not get in touch - leaving you to wonder if you have to go to work or not.

Everyone gets tired. Everyone needs a day. Don't get grouchy with field staff if they ask for a day. We work hard.....and get tired. Also, be timely, and get things taken care of as soon as you can....not days later.

271 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Beatings will continue until morale improves- I second that!!!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not much to commend the company for aside from their purpose of assisting the sick.

Cons

Wow. That current employee who wrote in on August 9th hit the nail on the head. As a former employee, my advice to you is to get out! Bayada has such a demoralizing atmosphere that it made me not want to go to work for over 2 years. Management (directors, division directors, chief officers, and CFO) is so underworked and overpaid that it it ridiculous. Where are they in the office when you have an issue? Where is the leadership? Where is the live by example?

Lead by example and not by title. Read reviews because you are not well respected and thus the staff is unmotivated and cynical.

EXCEEDINGLY TERRIBLE COMPANY

Current Employee - CSM in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - CSM in Boston, MA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than a year)

Pros

To help others who are in need

Cons

Everything else: money is first, clients second, very poor business model, lack of integrity, full of lies and unrighteousness, extremely low pay, poor medical insurance benefits, costly medical insurance benefits for families, "Old Boys Club" mentality, little to no cultural diversity among managers and directors, long hours and no OT (avg 60-80/wk), CMs are greatly undermined by some CSMs and many Directors (who are mostly non-clinical)

I read the mostly poor reviews prior to accepting an offer with this company and I discovered that all of the negative reviews, no matter from which part of the country, were very accurate. To those who actually care in Senior Management, take a look at your attrition rate and you will realize you have a very serious problem retaining employees on every level. Hear, listen to and address the issues!!! There are to many to ignore.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care