BAYADA Home Health Care
www.bayada.com Moorestown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Incredible Company Focused on Giving Back

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

ProsBayada is a great company with an outstanding mission. Our goal of putting our clients first couldn't be more alive. I had the pleasure of meeting several clients this weekend at the annual BAYADA Regatta and I could not be more proud. Each client I talked with spoke about their wonderful experiences with Bayada and their nurses. I know they were able to attend the regatta because of their caretakers dedication. Seeing them happy, healthy and enjoying the day was the most rewarding moment in my life to date. I am proud knowing that any work I do can directly or indirectly improve the lives of others. Working at Bayada is a greater cause and I could not speak more highly of our mission and values.

ConsThe work is demanding. But not as demanding as the daily lives of our clients. The hectic schedule from 8:30 to 5 is a small price to pay for the well-being of those in my community.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the great work.

Not worth the hassle

CNA/HHA (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than a year

Pros: I got to create my own schedule, and would only… Cons: trying to find hours was sometimes ridiculous. I would "request off" but would still receive calls from others in the office trying to get me… Advice to Senior Management: work on communication between office staff and field staff. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Current employee.

Habilitaton Tech (Current Employee)
Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than a year

Pros: I love the work I do. The joy I have just seeing my client laugh is… Cons: If you have an emergency, or just need a day off....it's like pulling teeth. And often, when communicating between Office staff and clients family to… Advice to Senior Management: Everyone gets tired. Everyone needs a day. Don't get grouchy with field staff if they ask for a day. We… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAYADA Home Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BAYADA Home Health Care CEO J Mark Baiada. All reviews posted anonymously by BAYADA Home Health Care employees.