There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Not good. Underpaid, overworked, zero appreciation.

Current Employee - Associate in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Associate in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone can be miserable together, so there is a sense of comradery.

Cons

Management doesn't like you. Fellow coworkers don't like you. Everyone has something negative to say about everyone and everything...rightfully so. Backstabbing, passiveaggressive behavior from adults. Feels like middle school all over again. Disgusting. Difficult to get out of bed in the morning to go to work.

Advice to Management

Recognize the feeling of defeat you've put on your employees. Almost nothing you do can make them happy at this point. Stop with the charade and do something to improve employee satisfaction. And a word from the wise: ice cream and cake is not going to make us happier with your poor management. We aren't kindergarteners.

reviews filtered by
  1. Incredible Company Focused on Giving Back

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bayada is a great company with an outstanding mission. Our goal of putting our clients first couldn't be more alive. I had the pleasure of meeting several clients this weekend at the annual BAYADA Regatta and I could not be more proud. Each client I talked with spoke about their wonderful experiences with Bayada and their nurses. I know they were able to attend the regatta because of their caretakers dedication. Seeing them happy, healthy and enjoying the day was the most rewarding moment in my life to date. I am proud knowing that any work I do can directly or indirectly improve the lives of others. Working at Bayada is a greater cause and I could not speak more highly of our mission and values.

Cons

The work is demanding. But not as demanding as the daily lives of our clients. The hectic schedule from 8:30 to 5 is a small price to pay for the well-being of those in my community.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great work.

Not worth the hassle

Former Employee - CNA/HHA in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - CNA/HHA in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I got to create my own schedule, and would only pick up shifts I wanted.

Cons

trying to find hours was sometimes ridiculous. I would "request off" but would still receive calls from others in the office trying to get me to work. I had accepted some hours for a case that were very blatantly put at a very short term, maybe 1-2 weeks at the most because I was working split shift, and they were never changed even after calling multiple times. I ended up with those hours until the case ended. The communication between management is terrible, and they often guilt you into taking extra shifts, even if it is not convenient or does not make sense. when picking up a case, they never tell you what the pay rate is for the case, so you really have no idea what you're getting yourself into. they often want you to drive far away for a case that is only 2 hours. When I received my RN, after 2 years of working there I was simply told to call them after I have 1 year experience. No chance of moving up in the company.

Advice to Management

work on communication between office staff and field staff.