BAYADA Home Health Care
www.bayada.com Moorestown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Not good. Underpaid, overworked, zero appreciation.

Associate (Current Employee)
Parsippany, NJ

ProsEveryone can be miserable together, so there is a sense of comradery.

ConsManagement doesn't like you. Fellow coworkers don't like you. Everyone has something negative to say about everyone and everything...rightfully so. Backstabbing, passiveaggressive behavior from adults. Feels like middle school all over again. Disgusting. Difficult to get out of bed in the morning to go to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the feeling of defeat you've put on your employees. Almost nothing you do can make them happy at this point. Stop with the charade and do something to improve employee satisfaction. And a word from the wise: ice cream and cake is not going to make us happier with your poor management. We aren't kindergarteners.

Current employee.

Habilitaton Tech (Current Employee)
    Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than a year

Pros: I love the work I do. The joy I have just seeing my client laugh is… Cons: If you have an emergency, or just need a day off....it's like pulling teeth. And often, when communicating between Office staff and clients family to… Advice to Senior Management: Everyone gets tired. Everyone needs a day. Don't get grouchy with field staff if they ask for a day. We… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beatings will continue until morale improves- I second that!!!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Moorestown, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Not much to commend the company for aside from their… Cons: Wow. That current employee who wrote in on August 9th hit the nail on the head. As a former employee, my advice to you is… Advice to Senior Management: Lead by example and not by title. Read reviews because you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAYADA Home Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BAYADA Home Health Care CEO J Mark Baiada. All reviews posted anonymously by BAYADA Home Health Care employees.