There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Awesome place to work!

Current Employee - Field RN in Hackensack, NJ
Current Employee - Field RN in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time

Pros

Competitive pay, cares about employees and clients. Honest, great sense of ethics, mission, and values

Cons

Not every client appreciates you, it may take a little time exploring which cases are a good match for you.

Continue to instill Bayada's values in all employees. The ones who truly follow the Bayada way of doing things really make it a wonderful place to work.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company who believes in the mission.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Financially stable company to work for, leads the way in training and supervising clincial staff compared to competitors, provides talent development and room for career growth

Cons

None to speak of at this time

Keep up the great work! I hope to be working for BAYADA for many, many years to come!

Horrible place to work

Former Employee - CNA/HHA in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - CNA/HHA in Asheville, NC

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (less than a year)

Pros

you are able to make your own schedule

Cons

no compensation for gas
    staff was not specific with job locations and I got lost or ended up driving much further than expected MANY times
    I had a problem with a client who was very inappropriate with me. After I reported the situation I was assigned their house again and had to remind the coordinator of the situation. The company still provided services to this pervert and sent more young girls to his house.

One of my clients who was mentally disabled had to be immediately removed from his home. I wasn't informed of why but was told to pack him a bag and drive him to a facility. Come to find out his caregiver is being charged with drug trafficking.

listen to your employees, provide bonus pay when promised, compensate for all of the gas mileage we spend

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care