BAYADA Home Health Care
www.bayada.com Moorestown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great experience

Clinical Manager (Current Employee)
Gaithersburg, MD

ProsWonderful team members to work with. The field clinicians are the best that I have ever worked with. There is a lot of support to the clinical managers.

ConsThe staff are sometimes stretched a bit between visits due to the irregular shape and size of the county. On-call system could be tightened up a bit.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Unfair as far as health insurance benefits. Charging F/T workers P/T higher rate on their health insurance coverage.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee)
    Hackensack, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: Receive a paycheck every week. PTO time given. Cons: Poor communication with field workers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Home Care

Staff Nurse (Current Employee)
    Camden, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Freedom of schedule to arrange around family Cons: Ratio of clients to nurses Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAYADA Home Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BAYADA Home Health Care CEO J Mark Baiada. All reviews posted anonymously by BAYADA Home Health Care employees.