BAYADA Home Health Care

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Great experience

Current Employee - Clinical Manager in Gaithersburg, MD
Current Employee - Clinical Manager in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful team members to work with. The field clinicians are the best that I have ever worked with. There is a lot of support to the clinical managers.

Cons

The staff are sometimes stretched a bit between visits due to the irregular shape and size of the county. On-call system could be tightened up a bit.

None

283 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Home Care

Current Contractor - Staff Nurse in Camden, NJ
    Current Contractor - Staff Nurse in Camden, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Freedom of schedule to arrange around family

Cons

Ratio of clients to nurses

Horrible. ...turns you into someone you don't like.

Current Employee - Service Office Position Admin/Clerical
    Current Employee - Service Office Position Admin/Clerical

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

They give you weekly pay. But that's about it.

Cons

Too many to fully make anyone understand how much I despise working here. No raise in over 7 years. Any bonuses have been eliminated.

Stop hiring recent college graduates as directors and expect results. Practice what you preach and make your employees your biggest asset by giving us raises to compensate cost of living. Clients might come first but it's the employees that gets you those precious clients that makes you those multi million dollar profit. The only reason why I am still here is because economy is horrible and can't find anything permanent right now. This place turns you into a person you can even stand. Sooner or later you take it out on your family which puts your marriage the line. Instead of hiring more people or outsourcing on call services, they make client service manages or other office employees take the job. Some other client service managers and nurses end up taking work home on the weekend and working long hours....7 days for same salary. Where is the balance there? Also, one is so stressed you mentally bring your work home. I haven't slept a full restful night in years. Dont get me started on the lack of benefits. You end up bringing home just enough for gas and thats it. Enough is enough.....I am not motivated to give Bayada back anything.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care