BAYADA Home Health Care

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Wonderful

Former Employee - CNA/HHA in Danvers, MA
Former Employee - CNA/HHA in Danvers, MA

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Managers are great and understanding

Cons

I found that there aren't any cons

251 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

As a Home Health Aide for Bayada, I was trusted with the most challenging cases and felt rewarded daily by my clients

Former Employee - CHHA, Hospice, Dementia, Paraplegia, MS Clients in Toms River, NJ

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Cases are well defined and clients are well informed about what to expect from Bayada home care services. Caregivers are well trained and provided many opportunities for ongoing training throughout the year.

Cons

travel reimbursement is not available within the county you work and there is a negative pay differential for Medicaid clients who often need more intensive services.

Keep doing what you are doing! Clients and their families are pleased with Bayada services. I love that this organization continues to grow and diversify its support options in their communitites.

Great Company to Work With!

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I learned so much working with this company! They helped me grow and develop both personally and professionally. I enjoyed the company, believed in it's mission and loved my Bayada Family!

Cons

I left because I just wanted to try something different. This company has a lot going for it. I believe that employees are treated and paid fairly and their clients come first. I have recommended some of my family to work there and will always recommend this company to others.

Keep up the great work guys!

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care