There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Waste of CNA Licence, Grocery Stores Pay More and Are Safer!

Former Employee - Home Health Aide in Greensboro, NC
Former Employee - Home Health Aide in Greensboro, NC

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Better than nothing while searching for another job, until customers ask you to be their personal assistant at the mall and church

Cons

Customers mainly are people on welfare who take advantage of Medicaid and act like you are their personal slave. I was asked to carry 60+ pounds kids around the house due to lack of equipment in the home. Was also asked to go to church and mall, wherever this woman went basically, and be her personal assistant as her disabled four year old sat in the stroller. I'm pretty sure Medicaid was not designed to help lazy people live like kings and queens on tax payer dollars. Management simply would say, "So what, you're getting paid, right?"

Turnover is high and pay is slightly above minimum wage. Made 50% more as a hospital CNA where I was treated way better and not stuck in homes in the ghetto where the people had no AC in 85 degree heat. If I wasn't overqualified for everything else and struggling like crazy to get a job after graduating from college, I would have never put myself through such a hell. If you have any dignity at all, save it and go elsewhere for work.

Stop running a sweat shop in 21st century America. Respect the taxpayer dollars more and PAY people more for their 4 month certification program and experience than they would make as an entry level cashier at Target. The pay and work requirements are degrading.

reviews filtered by
  1. It is wonderful

Current Employee - Clinical Manager
    Current Employee - Clinical Manager

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time

Pros

Good Team work that i had

Cons

none that i can think of

Good Career Paths

2. Field RN

Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - RN Field Nurse in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Schedule your own hours, health benefits, on the job training, education courses, ability to move up in the company, ability to work over time when it's available.

Cons

Expensive benefits, they will keep you as a part-time employee so they pay less for benefits but will make you work full time, the pay is less than desirable.

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care