BAYADA Home Health Care

www.bayada.com

Waste of CNA Licence, Grocery Stores Pay More and Are Safer!

Home Health Aide (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsBetter than nothing while searching for another job, until customers ask you to be their personal assistant at the mall and church

ConsCustomers mainly are people on welfare who take advantage of Medicaid and act like you are their personal slave. I was asked to carry 60+ pounds kids around the house due to lack of equipment in the home. Was also asked to go to church and mall, wherever this woman went basically, and be her personal assistant as her disabled four year old sat in the stroller. I'm pretty sure Medicaid was not designed to help lazy people live like kings and queens on tax payer dollars. Management simply would say, "So what, you're getting paid, right?"

Turnover is high and pay is slightly above minimum wage. Made 50% more as a hospital CNA where I was treated way better and not stuck in homes in the ghetto where the people had no AC in 85 degree heat. If I wasn't overqualified for everything else and struggling like crazy to get a job after graduating from college, I would have never put myself through such a hell. If you have any dignity at all, save it and go elsewhere for work.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop running a sweat shop in 21st century America. Respect the taxpayer dollars more and PAY people more for their 4 month certification program and experience than they would make as an entry level cashier at Target. The pay and work requirements are degrading.

Company does not care about its employees

Licensed Practical Nurse Works 6 Days A Week (Former Employee) Saint Paul, MN

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros: There is no positive thing I can say about Bayada Cons: Company does not care about its employees. Management will not stand by or for the employees of its company. Trainers do a terrible… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like people and your turnover will go… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Rewarding, but little time left for a personal life.

Client Services Manager (CSM) (Current Employee)

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: Corporate support is abundant. Lots of recognition for a job… Cons: Significantly under paid. Over worked. Office dynamics are difficult with little support from management. Often left to "battle it out". Requires by… Advice to Senior Management: Be aware of what is going on in individual offices.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BAYADA Home Health Care.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!