BAYADA Home Health Care

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Not a positive experience

Former Employee - Clinical Manager in Greensboro, NC
Former Employee - Clinical Manager in Greensboro, NC

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Autonomy, ability set self schedule, the company provides nice incentives to reach sales goals.

Cons

My manager was not very experienced. When I took time off, there was no one to cover my case load. Work life balance was nonexistent. Have seen poor, dishonest business practices to meet the 42% profit margin required. Patients were promised services that were never provided.

Make sure staff is treated with respect & dignity. Also remind managers that good business brings good business. Put patients before profit occasionally.

283 Other Employee Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care (View Most Recent)

Wonderful experiences with BAYADA!

Current Employee - Client Services Manager
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Bayada really believes in the people that work here. You have the opportunity to move up throughout the company, and they encourage you to look for opportunities outside of your current office. It is truly whatever is best for you and how you could best contriubute to the company.

Most companies have "mission statements" but here, it is what really drives people every day...it is not just words on paper.

As a CSM, most people start off at entry level wages, but the earning potential is great. I had the opportunity to grow my caseload and make commission, and after 1.5 years as a CSM was making 25% more than what I had started at. There are not a lot of position out there with that kind of growth potential.

Cons

It is definitely a stressful position. You really have to be invested in the people you are working with--clients and field staff--in order to be successful. There is no way you can "slack off" or have easy days, because clients needs arise every day and you HAVE to respond and give each one your attention.

I liked the company but profit driven and not equal expectations across the driving territories within the facility

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than a year)

Pros

professional company, good documentation and policies and proceedure

Cons

very corporate, expensive benefits, high productivity

be more personal and have more even expectations with travel and productivity equal does not mean fair

There are newer employer reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care