A great opportunity for anyone who is looking for job security and to work in a place with enjoyable people.

Current Employee - Business Loan Administration Credit Analyst I  in  Winston-Salem, NC
Current Employee - Business Loan Administration Credit Analyst I in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at BB&T

Pros

Laid back working enviroment. Everyone is working together to achieve the same goal. Good benefits that go along with industry. Strong senior management.

Cons

Pay is below the industry average. Employees that have the "LDP" crediential are treated at a higher level than ones that don't.

To look at employees as individuals and not caudle them with everything that gets done.

Other Reviews for BB&T

Great place to work, but pay is not entirely competitive

Current Employee - Private Financial Advisor  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Private Financial Advisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BB&T

Pros

Team environment has to be the best part of working at BB&T, main reason I have stayed as long as I have.
    Pension is something few companies now participate in.

Cons

Lack of communication in regards to goal. We did not find out our Sales goals for 2011 until June of that year, and were unaware of how we finished the year until late January of 2012

It would be nice if there were fewer individuals in middle management who have little to no sales goals and no grasp on the reality of the environment we sales employees deal with on a daily basis. To me if you are not producing you are not helping create a profitable company.

If you're looking for growth, look elsewhere...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BB&T

Pros

Insurance and 401k benefits are great.

Cons

No one on one coaching, reviews not received timely. Growth opportunity is stunted and based on current pay. Regardless if you further your education, growth will not happen unless you change companies. Job duties do not translate to usable career skills.

Utilize your exceptional personnel better, offer them growth opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for BB&T.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!