BB&T

www.bbt.com
There are newer employer reviews for BB&T

Good company to work for bad managers

Current Employee - AML Analyst in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - AML Analyst in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at BB&T

Pros

A few reasons are good benefits and stability.

Cons

No advancement opportunities. Managers have no interest in improving overall efficiency because they fear loosing their jobs! They have been there for 20+ years and are very resistant to innovation.

Employee survey is good but follow up and action is what is needed!!!

581 Other Employee Reviews for BB&T (View Most Recent)

A great opportunity for anyone who is looking for job security and to work in a place with enjoyable people.

Current Employee - Business Loan Administration Credit Analyst I in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at BB&T

Pros

Laid back working enviroment. Everyone is working together to achieve the same goal. Good benefits that go along with industry. Strong senior management.

Cons

Pay is below the industry average. Employees that have the "LDP" crediential are treated at a higher level than ones that don't.

To look at employees as individuals and not caudle them with everything that gets done.

Great place to work, but pay is not entirely competitive

Current Employee - Private Financial Advisor in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Private Financial Advisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BB&T

Pros

Team environment has to be the best part of working at BB&T, main reason I have stayed as long as I have.
    Pension is something few companies now participate in.

Cons

Lack of communication in regards to goal. We did not find out our Sales goals for 2011 until June of that year, and were unaware of how we finished the year until late January of 2012

It would be nice if there were fewer individuals in middle management who have little to no sales goals and no grasp on the reality of the environment we sales employees deal with on a daily basis. To me if you are not producing you are not helping create a profitable company.

There are newer employer reviews for BB&T