BB&T
www.bbt.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

OK

Relationship Banker (Former Employee)

ProsThe benefits are wonderful, and of course working 8:30-5:15 was amazing. BB&T really is a great company, and they promote women really well on the retail side. If you are a great performer you will make great incentives and they definitely notice.

ConsVERY male dominated. Anyone with a salary about 50000 is a male. Also BB&T pays horribly, I recently started with another bank making 10k more. Also being a RB doesn't provide much opportunity for advancement in other banks because you won't have any credit experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you're holding on to your top performers...don't let them leave because you guys are penny pinching. Also make sure you allow opportunities for women to advance on the commercial side.

Challening

Relationship Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at BB&T

Pros: BB&T offers great benefits. We still have a penison and… Cons: Sometimes the goals seem a little too difficult. Advice to Senior Management: The decathalon needs to be improved. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK pay, good management, decent products

Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee)

I worked at BB&T

Pros: Competent management Consistent product offerings, never to conservative or crazy Good environment Cons: Pay structure Amount of paperwork required for producing loan officers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BB&T.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BB&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BB&T CEO Kelly S. King. All reviews posted anonymously by BB&T employees.