BB&T
www.bbt.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

Horrible experience!

Teller Part Time (Former Employee)
Honaker, VA

I worked at BB&T part-time for less than a year

ProsThey paid more on the hour than my previous employer.

ConsHorrible management and if they don't like you then they will try to get you fired even if they have to make something up on no evidence. All of this being done of course during your probationary period.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay close to the supervisors and use good judgement not leaving new hires at the mercy of rude and hateful supervisors and enployees.

Female-Dominated Workplace Where The Abuse Goes To The Top

Collections Representative I (Former Employee)
Lumberton, NC

I worked at BB&T full-time for less than a year

Pros: The starting salary was fair. Employees are pretty sedentary, not a… Cons: I worked in Collections. With over 300 employees in my location -- and most of them female, workplace bullying was a HUGE issue and management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Investment Counselor/Advisor - Bank Channel

Investment Counselor (Former Employee)
Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at BB&T full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great team approach and good automated back office systems made servicing multiple branches… Cons: Old School Sales Management... hit your quota or be replaced... churn… Advice to Senior Management: What costs more, continuous high turnover or mentoring good people who have the desire and are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BB&T.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BB&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BB&T CEO Kelly S. King. All reviews posted anonymously by BB&T employees.