BB&T
www.bbt.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

DECENT ATMOSPHERE

IMAGE KEYER SPECIALIST (Current Employee)
Charleston, WV

ProsThis place was a good "college job." The hours were part time but sometimes got very late into the night. I was able to finish my degree.

ConsUpper management can sometimes be "secretive" or not as forthcoming about information and sometimes pull the old bait and switch on the information you did get from them.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople just want to have the truth. We are all adults and it is easier to be forthcoming instead of having rumors get started about something that may happen or may not happen at all.

ok in maryland

Senior Teller (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at BB&T full-time for more than a year

Pros: pay rate, and good clients Cons: dc staffing and working in dc in general Advice to Senior Management: don't work in dc and you will do fine. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exeptional company

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at BB&T full-time

Pros: Family atmosphere, great work culture and absolutely wonderful bosses Cons: If you have to deal with visa hassles, immigration department does tend get lethargic, does not reply back sometimes to your questions.… Advice to Senior Management: Training and Immigration related issues. More
There are newer reviews on BB&T.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BB&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BB&T CEO Kelly S. King. All reviews posted anonymously by BB&T employees.