BBDO
www.bbdo.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A great company going through some really rocky times!

Worker Bee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe people were great and very friendly. There is no brick wall between the employees and senior management. I knew them all quite well, even on a personal level. When good work is done, it is recognized (just verbally).

ConsGood/hard work is rarely rewarded financially. Sometimes the company cares waaaay too much about the bottom line, and not the quality of respect due to employees. Seems like the holding company has a little too much power over the company, considering it was highly rewarded and performed up to par in the given times.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop letting the holding company pull the purse strings. You can't fire people and expect those left behind to pick up all the slack and still manage to have some shadow of a life.

BBDO: A Life's Work

Applications Manager/Graphics Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BBDO

Pros: They encourage passionate expression in your love for the work, whether that's in research, account management, creative, or other key areas of advertising. I've been… Cons: The crazy hours in advertising can get to you sometimes. You lose a social life somewhat because of that. With a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep walking in everyone's shoes. Communicate. Listen. Be a part of the experience from the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Good Starting Point

Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at BBDO

Pros: BBDO is the only big agency doing real creative work right now. It's the only place where you can get big agency experience and… Cons: The offices are a bit drab. You don't feel like it's a very cutting edge, exciting agency at all when you first walk inside.… Advice to Senior Management: Be more mentoring to junior employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BBDO.

Worked for BBDO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BBDO reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BBDO CEO Andrew Robertson. All reviews posted anonymously by BBDO employees.