BBVA Compass

www.bbvacompass.com

Great Culture

Senior Processor (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsPositive work environment, leadership team is focused on Employee satisfaction and creates ideas to keep everyone engaged with weekly recognition site huddles, fun site events like potlucks, catered lunches, holiday events. Pay is competitive for industry and they will reward experienced processors with a higher salary upon being hired. Great benefits package as well.

ConsOpen cubicles with no walls so there is no privacy at all. If you eat lunch at your desk everyone can see you. The quarterly bonus that operations staff gets is non-existent so don't count on this to make ends meet.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job building a fun and positive work culture. Since the company is Spanish owned it wouldn't hurt to incorporate a siesta time.

OK Teller job

Branch Associate (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at BBVA Compass full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits. Work space defined, actually get to sit on down… Cons: hard to move up with company, hard to jump form teller to banker,… Advice to Senior Management: promote within Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

So far so good

Sales and Service Advisor (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at BBVA Compass full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great employee benefits, work life balance and opportunity for growth Cons: Bonuses quarterly & seems like company is willing to pay… Advice to Senior Management: Headed in the right direction Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BBVA Compass.

Worked for BBVA Compass? Contribute to the Community!