BBVA Compass
www.bbvacompass.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

Good place to work.

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Birmingham, AL

I have been working at BBVA Compass

ProsDespite all of the changes going on within the company due to the buyout by the larger Spain based company BBVA, Compass is a good place to work. The department in which I work is has great leadership and direction.

ConsMultiple shifts in organization at this time to align us with the head organization BBVA. Once the details shake out, we are bound to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementDuring these times of transition it is important to let key employees know that they will have an important place within the organization. Otherwise, they start to explore other opportunities.

Credit Guy

ARM III (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at BBVA Compass

Pros: Work life balance is big, not because they believe in it but I just… Cons: Undemanding job. It's very easy to get in a rut and stop caring… Advice to Senior Management: Challenge people. We may surprise you. The flip side of that coin is you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Banking, will it ever be a great place to work again!?!?

Austin, TX

I have been working at BBVA Compass

Pros: Good medical and dental insurance. Great vacation allowance. … Cons: No room for advancement anymore. Must be hired for management positions from the outside. Horrible training. Senior management often disorganized and forgetful.… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up. Support higher education and quit beating people up. Try positive or coaching for motivation instead… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BBVA Compass.

Worked for BBVA Compass? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BBVA Compass reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BBVA Compass CEO Manuel (Manolo) S├ínchez. All reviews posted anonymously by BBVA Compass employees.