BCBG

www.bcbg.com

Your Team Matters

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsAmazing Clothing Discount; fun upbeat culture, lots of room to learn about fashion, plenty of corporate opportunities. good compensation package but you have to negotiate with your fists up.

Consthey WILL low-ball you for pay, you are not set up for success off the bat, your management team is EVERYTHING that will make or break the store, young girls want to work there for the image but they are not always equipped with the know how to make big things happen.

Advice to Senior Managementdon't go on looks alone when your hiring, young and cute does not equal good sales or styling skill; the company is high-end casual/designer gone commercial but the low-ball pay strategy will make quality talent walk away.

Retailing in a high end sweatshop

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at BCBG part-time for less than a year

Pros: Beautiful product, beautifully designed store, full timer discount is very generous. Other sales associates are generally very nice.… Cons: Unrealistic sales goals with very little training. Once the assistant manager set my sales goals as $1200 per hour....at 9am on a Monday, not during… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your sales staff more to reduce turnover. You pay them a pittance and expect them to know everything about the product, move heaven and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at BCBG full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great tools for employee product knowledge, generous discount, and great… Cons: Tough sales goals, pressure on sales, no communication from head… Advice to Senior Management: Communication, communication, communication. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BCBG.

Worked for BCBG? Contribute to the Community!