Good place for the entrepreneurial spirit

Former Employee - Digital Media Specialist  in  Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Digital Media Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at BCForward full-time for less than a year

Pros

Entrepreneurial spirits were valued, and most people seemed happy in their jobs, particularly the self-starters and self-efficient employees. I was not micro-managed and given room to make the most of my position, but the executives were involved and available for input and guidance when asked.

Cons

The business seems to be going through a period of adjustment, which can be painful for everyone.

Other Reviews for BCForward

They kept me in a job

Former Employee - Customer Assistance Representative  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Customer Assistance Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at BCForward as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

When I worked, the pay was excellent. I believe they might be trying to find me a job in my new state.

Cons

It was a contract position, and even when the employees of BC Forward would firward an email or tell them about negative things going on at work, nothing changed.

When you receive enough emails from employees, it might be a good idea to follow up on it, maybe by going to the worksite unannounced.

Beware Potential Contractors

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at BCForward

Pros

Some of the people are good to talk to. Questions that are easy to answer get answered promptly.

Cons

1. Highly unethical staff. The questions do not get answered for weeks with regard to clarifications of pay and vacation.
    2. Tend to take a huge cut out of the paychecks and do not bother to provide any benefits to contracting employees.
    3. The coordinators who are supposed to help contractors at client side are extremely unhelpful.

1. If you are taking a huge cut off employee paychecks then look after their welfare and reward them.
    2. Restructure your HR staff.

There are newer employer reviews for BCForward.

Worked for BCForward? Contribute to the Community!