BCS
www.bcs-hq.com Laurel, MD 50 to 149 Employees

great to gain work experience, not great employee experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at BCS

ProsIt is a small company with lot's of growth potential. Opportunity to gain lots of experience and learn new things. Good benefits. Great way to learn all about government contracting.

ConsThe company only cares about the employees in so far as it benefits them. Employees are "easilty replaceable". Huge growing pains going from small to larger company. All employees must participate in bussiness development in order to be eligible for annual bonus.

Advice to Senior Managementstop micro-managing

Professionally demeaning

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at BCS

Pros: Healthcare benefits provided by the company are OK. The company's small… Cons: Management creates a professionally demeaning environment, in which employees fear losing their positions. BCS provides very little support to their clients other than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Opportunity for Personal and Professional Growth

I have been working at BCS

Pros: Interesting subject matter - cutting edge policy and technology areas Opportunities for staff that are creative, sharp and self starters Management cares about employees Emphasis on… Cons: Lack of public transportation to HQ office Growth has presented challenges but management tries to address them quickly Often a very busy environment and because staff are… Advice to Senior Management: Continue engaging staff in the growth of the company. This gives them opportunities to grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BCS.

Worked for BCS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BCS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BCS CEO Kenneth W. Boras. All reviews posted anonymously by BCS employees.