BD

www.bd.com

BD is a Great Place to Work

Senior Systems Analyst (SAP Finance) (Current Employee) Franklin Lakes, NJ

ProsCompetitive Salaries, Good Oppurtunities for Professional and Career Growth, Strives to be one of the Best Places to Work, Always train employees to do the right things, and Intolerance for any Misbehaviour by the Associates.

ConsNo longer a 8-5 job and most often Overloaded with Work and quite often required to work on Weekends / Holidays. Not so easy to advance in Career in some departments due to fewer leadership positions and big pool to Compete.

Advice to Senior ManagementIT Management - Too much stress on documentation and compliance even in non-regulated functions which is killing the troops. Could do better job if we straighten out the priorities.

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sparks Glencoe, MD

I worked at BD

Pros: Great people, great benefits, great products Work outside life balance depends… Cons: Very political environment Yearly layoffs that never touch the top Overall employee… Advice to Senior Management: Need to listen to your employees, not just to your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ok to work

I have been working at BD

Pros: family friendly, nice campus & laid back Cons: old style culture, dominated by people been here 15+ years. Advice to Senior Management: need to look outside to learn Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BD.

Worked for BD? Contribute to the Community!