BD
www.bd.com Franklin Lakes, NJ 5000+ Employees

Slow and steady, always growing through acquisitions

Engineer (Former Employee)
Sandy, UT

ProsGood steady income and benefits. Excellent work atmosphere, takes great care of employees, allows for good work-life balance. Friendly people. Sincere in intent to help all people live healthy lives.

ConsSlow to change. Several very complex internal business systems with bureaucratic layers and committees result in generally wise but always slow (extremely slow) decision making. Low-tech products and slow adopt new technologies.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more inspiration than guidance.

Great company to work for

I have been working at BD

Pros: Considered a country club..many workers travel long distances to… Cons: Hard to move around once inside, unless you're a chosen… More

Old School, Old Fashion

Confidential (Current Employee)
    Franklin Lakes, NJ

I have been working at BD full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong Financial focus...EPS, EPS, EPS! Strong positive response to Shareholders… Cons: - Basically achieving Wall Street expectations due health crisis around the globe.....YOU can not live based on WW health crisis. - DELTA is a fiasco. Talk… Advice to Senior Management: Reshape the vision Align leadership.... it's lost. Old school, nothing new. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BD.

Worked for BD? Contribute to the Community!

BD – Why Work for Us?

At BD, we’re helping people live healthy lives through the power of medical technology. And we need dedicated and driven professionals like you on our team. Join us and you’ll be part of a leading global manufacturer… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BD reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BD CEO Vincent A. Forlenza. All reviews posted anonymously by BD employees.