BDO USA

www.bdo.com

Good place to get started in your career

Audit Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsInformal flexible work arrangements are allowed. I can work from home every so often to make sure things get done and to avoid unnecessary trips to the office. Have a decent amount of public clients in the office which present significant learning opportunities.

ConsOnly certain offices have industry specialization teams. There is a lack of timely feedback and not enough information given regarding client assignments. Travel requirements are very unequal and compensation does not reflect this in any way.

Advice to Senior ManagementPartners and managers in each office need to be less accusatory of seniors and how they aren't working enough. There are only so many hours in a year.

Avoid working here at all costs!

Assurance Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at BDO USA

Pros: Competitive Salaries, bonuses (higher bonuses given to management), benefits, vacation time is… Cons: Politics, nepotism, favoritism, long hours of over 80 hours per week and weekend work, understaffed (low staff to management ratio), no work life balance, over… Advice to Senior Management: Need more oversight over local office partners No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

BDO, small enough to give you personal service, big enough to give you the expertise

Senior Auditor (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at BDO USA

Pros: flexibility between work and personal life. Work life was a drag, people… Cons: busy seasons would drive you insane but a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: none :) they do a great job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BDO USA.

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!