BDO USA
www.bdo.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

good people, poor HR

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsGreat people, each individual has his or her own character. Great service for companies that are looking for high performance and no fees.

ConsPeople are not as valued as they should be and benefits are mediocre. Human resources is supposed to support their people, but they create more barriers than opportunities for their people. Response time is really slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave one on one meetings with your employees. They have great suggestions and they need to be heard to raise employee morale.

Great company to work for to launch a career in public accounting

I have been working at BDO USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -challenging assignments, great learning opportunities -direct access to top management -people are nice and easy to work… Cons: -hours can be difficult; top performers are overworked -management style is not always… Advice to Senior Management: -be more transparent and communicative so that the whole office knows… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you have to be stuck in a room for busy season, like your co-workers.

I have been working at BDO USA

Pros: BDO strives for fit as much as talent. Cons: The firm does not do much to inspire loyalty. Advice to Senior Management: Effective, PROACTIVE communication would make this firm the best out there.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BDO USA.

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BDO USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BDO USA CEO Wayne Berson. All reviews posted anonymously by BDO USA employees.