BDO USA
www.bdo.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good firm to work for with great work life balance

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsFlexibility of adjusting hours for family situations or events. My manager frequently insist I do a double take when I mention the kids. My family loves it that I get flexible hours for special times.

ConsManagers sometimes not giving full recognition where it is due. Difficulty with getting salary bumps especially in the down economy in spite of pulling doubly hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on retention of prized staff as this will undoubtedly impact the firm when the tide turns. Not even attention or funding to educate the most deserving people.

One of the best places to start ones carreer

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at BDO USA

Pros: This is an excellent firm to start ones carreer. You have the ability… Cons: Although BDO is an excellent firm to start ones carreer this firm… More

Worst Firm Ever

Intern (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at BDO USA

Pros: To give something on your resume Cons: Worst firm to work for as an intern. As someone mentioned before, the firm pays no attention to their intern's schedule. They expect you to… Advice to Senior Management: School first, work second. We're interns, not your full-time employees. More
There are newer reviews on BDO USA.

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BDO USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BDO USA CEO Wayne Berson. All reviews posted anonymously by BDO USA employees.