BDP International

www.bdpinternational.com

Began my career at BDP...left after a year and never looking back!

Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee)

ProsLaid back environment. Depending on which office, management does not follow the company handbook. A fun place to work IF you get a long with everyone and have a good sense of humor. Good place to start your career - it will help you decide what you want in life...I decided I wanted a new industry.

ConsThe salary is disappointing. You get minimal training if you're entry-level...and they expect you to make few errors. If a mistake is made, sufficient corrective action is not taken in order to help the employee. Management seems to get impatient with employees; if you're not doing something right, instead of re-training or even terminating the employee, the issue is dragged out causing more mistakes when finally management finds the courage to fire someone. You can't go to a BDP office without meeting people who are related to someone in the company. If you're not related to anyone in the company, don't expect to go far.

Advice to Senior ManagementSTOP allowing employees to hire relatives! This is NOT a good policy. I understand and respect the Bolte's and that BDP is a family company, but individual offices with random employees allowed to hire their relatives is a huge issue leading to favoritism and other employees feeling insignificant.

A Joke

I have been working at BDP International

Pros: A Paycheck, insurance and.........thats about it... entry level talent..I guess.… Cons: Zero employee development. Managment is clueless. The entire aston facility is related"somehow"BDP does not care what your skill set is, as long as you know… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring family and friends and get some real talent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Entry Level

Suply Chain Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at BDP International

Pros: This is an entry Level business, okay for a couple years… Cons: Salary is very low compared to competitors and raises are hard to… More
There are newer reviews on BDP International.

Worked for BDP International? Contribute to the Community!