BDS Marketing
www.bdsmarketing.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good company to work for

Assisted Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at BDS Marketing full-time for more than a year

ProsPeople oriented company with genuine concern about your well being and work/life balance. They truly seem to care about their employees.

ConsNot the most organized. Sometimes hard to get answers or responses to questions from managers, sometimes having to ask multiple times. Also training was not great. We got lots of product training, but very little on things like how to use the scheduler or other systems on the website.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that communication is a priority for managers. More systems training for new employees. Notice when the program ended would have been nice, but I understand that it was sudden.

Great place to work!

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at BDS Marketing full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: the best coworkers, hard working & dedicated, passionate about the… Cons: 401k is good, health benefits could be more affordable Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company philosophy

Manager (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at BDS Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great philosophy in how to retain good staff. Great online training available, good benefits. Mark… Cons: Opportunity for growth - company tends to hire Director and above from outside rather than grow internally. When… Advice to Senior Management: Take a hard look at the Directors and Senior Directors - are they really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BDS Marketing.

Worked for BDS Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BDS Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BDS Marketing CEO J. Mark Dean. All reviews posted anonymously by BDS Marketing employees.