There are newer employer reviews for BDS Marketing

The best job I've ever had!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at BDS Marketing

Pros

Materials for work are always recieved promptly, on time, prior to start dates. Training is great and will provide you with all information neccessary.

Cons

Most programs take place on the weekend, this may be a con for others but not myself. There isn't always immediate back up in case you get sick.

Managers I have had are wonderful, I just feel they should check in with their reps a little bit more.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good temporary job.

Former Employee - Assisted Sales Representative in Simi Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Assisted Sales Representative in Simi Valley, CA

I worked at BDS Marketing

Pros

Little to no supervision, work was good as an in-store representative for Time Warner Cable. High hourly, and lots of freedom. Management was very friendly and helpful when needed, however kept their distance unless you asked for support. Bonuses for contests were great.

Cons

Temporary! I was told that there would be another "project" after Time Warner, but there was none in my area. Left me high and dry from a job I very much enjoyed.

Wish you guys fought to keep your higher ranking sales reps working, once the contract ended with Time Warner, BDS pulled out of Ventura County, even some of my managers were left saying WTF? They still had contracts with other companies as well, I guess they just did not want to focus on Ventura County for them.

2. Great for extra money or part-time job!

Former Employee - Assisted Sales Representative in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Assisted Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at BDS Marketing

Pros

They really work around your schedule so its easy to work this as a second job at night and/or over the weekend. If you're a student, it pays well and its flexible so it won't conflict with your school life.

Cons

There was no room for promotion as a student. I felt that once the assignment was over there was no feedback of the job performance at the end. They do keep a file of you in their records, but without a job performance how am I supposed to know where I stand in the eyes of the company?

Let your teams know of any future opportunities at BDS Marketing.

There are newer employer reviews for BDS Marketing