BE Aerospace
www.beaerospace.com Wellington, FL 5000+ Employees

B/E Aerospace offers interesting opportunities in aircraft components.

Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at BE Aerospace

ProsThere are great opportunities to work with new technology systems that B/E Aerospace is working with. If quality assurance is your area, this is a great company to work for.

ConsThe overall morale of the employees seems to be quite low. There seems to be a hyper-focus on "time at the desk" and there is a lot of "mandatory overtime." Also, the pay could be much better.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould hire more employees, rather than implementing mandatory overtime and reducing the overall employee morale.

Nice place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at BE Aerospace

Pros: -Helpful HR department -Decent salary/benefits -Competent managers Cons: -Workplace is somewhat crowded -Lack of communication Advice to Senior Management: More communication would be helpful on all levels. Managers should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

RUN!!!!

Kansas City, MO

I have been working at BE Aerospace

Pros: Interesting product line at this location. Food equipment and oxygen systems… Cons: Traditional "Command & Control" management. Poor communication at all levels. Pressure-packed to work way more than 40 hours/week. Little resources for Quality department. Engineering ineptitude. Old equipment, low-cost… Advice to Senior Management: Come into the real world. Offer better compensation. Communicate, communicate, communicate If you're trying to follow an automotive model, fire/hire leaders at the Lenexa plant. Is Quality… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BE Aerospace.

Worked for BE Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BE Aerospace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BE Aerospace CEO Amin J. Khoury. All reviews posted anonymously by BE Aerospace employees.