BE Aerospace

www.beaerospace.com

Overall, ok.

Engineer (Former Employee) Marysville, WA

ProsThey pay well. The work itself was interesting and definitely a good resume booster for Engineering interns like me. I liked being able to choose when I could come into work. My team got along well and was very helpful in answering my questions and giving me an appropriate amount of work to do.

ConsMy team got along well but had a lot of negativity. The full time Engineers disliked management and complained about them a lot, as well as the overall frustration they had with their job. There was little variety in the work, much of my job was spent in front of a computer. I didn't like not being able to choose where I sat because I sat next to a loud and sometimes rude coworker. The company had good pay and overtime opportunities which was great for a college student looking to make money. However the company provided no assistance for housing or for people who left their cars at home and flew a long way to be there.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive interns some kind of assistance for housing, also a discounted car rental program.

Intern

Intern (Current Employee) Everett, WA

I have been working at BE Aerospace part-time for more than a year

Pros: Got to learn a lot Cons: None everything was good. I liked my work Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Internship Co-Op

Intern (Former Employee) Anaheim, CA

I worked at BE Aerospace as an intern for more than a year

Pros: friendly environment and flexible schedule for student. Cons: I don't have any cons while working there. More
There are newer reviews on BE Aerospace.

Worked for BE Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!