BEW Global

www.bewglobal.com

Poorly poorly managed, the false dream.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Castle Rock, CO

Pros-Good place for a first job as they are eager to hire young college grads.
-The majority of employees were really nice and great to work with.
-At least one, but only one, of the managers can be applauded for great dedication to both the company and their employees.

Cons-No training existed, despite their claims it does.
-Roughly 50% of the staff that existed upon my hire-on date has quit.
-Management consists of young 23 year olds with only a year's work experience.
-Personally lied to about benefits and salary bumps.
-Promised 90 day reviews (by contract) to discuss salary was ignored.
-Placed on probation for no reason, later to find out management thought I was using my military service as an excuse to get out of work (I was currently serving in the service at the time). Was never given an apology, no manager even approached me to ask if I could provide documentation and proof, which I would have readily done.
-Extensive gap between management and employees.
-Zero managerial decisions made in advance of problems. Decisions always made after employees suffered extensively.
-Clear effort to hire young college students who don't know better.
-The not only tolerance but advocacy for drug use and alcohol (and we're not talking about "beer Fridays")
-Witnessed one employee fired very publicly, in-front of the entire company, with screaming and profanity.
-Work life balance is preached, but completely ignored. Expect to work minimum 60 hour weeks or be ostracized.
-Managers with extremely poor leadership skills. Not uncommon to have managers talk behind the backs of their employees and then once confronted, claim they said nothing.
-Clear effort to sell the company is disguised by management offering stock options, however after 2 years of talking about these "options," nothing has been signed into any employees contracts.
-Sales department benefits from all the work of managed services department. Once a sale is transitioned to a managed service (of which my department oversaw), if the client renews because we provided excellent service, we saw no bonus or percentage. Instead sales were rewarded for our work.
-If you want to do the best and don't settle for less, you will be continually frustrated by an environment of complacent attitude, where hours worked are much preferred over quality of work.
-I had 3 managers in the course of 90 days.
-The poor quality of the company will always be excused by the term "growing pains."
-Disillusioned young managers convinced the company will be their payout and doorway to be rich.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that the opinions of managers do not reflect the whole of the company.

Love it

Analyst (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at BEW Global full-time

Pros: This business is one crazy of a roller coaster. The individuals that work… Cons: There is a bad taste in my mouth for all those damaging comments on this site. To keep it simple, due to the high intensity… Advice to Senior Management: Keep working to fix the basics with growth. Stronger HR,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Equally evaluate all positive and negative review before deciding to work here

I have been working at BEW Global

Pros: The organization is in an industry that’s quickly growing. They have incredible… Cons: My recommendation is to evaluate the negative reviews just like the positive reviews. Many of the individuals who provided negative reviews worked with BEW Global… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BEW Global.

Worked for BEW Global? Contribute to the Community!