BFG

www.bfgcom.com
  www.bfgcom.com
There are newer employer reviews for BFG

Fun company, but no benefits or much room for growth.

Current Employee - Field Agent
Current Employee - Field Agent

I have been working at BFG part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun working environment. Fun activities for field agents. Great pay. Good opportunities to travel when offered.

Cons

Sometimes treated like a child, we are grown adults, yet we are not treated like so. No room for advancement, once a field agent or brand ambassador, that's it.. No benefits since we are part-time and have to stay so.

49 Other Employee Reviews for BFG (View Most Recent)

It's ok, not great, not horrible

I have been working at BFG

Pros

flexible scheduling , you get to do lots of fun events and meet new people, staff have great personalities, easy job

Cons

too much red tape, lots of protocol expectations on your end, but not necessarily on upheld by trainers/upper management. seems over staffed, lots of people doing nothing.

spend more time out in the field, how can train and create programs around situations you have idea what they are like in the real world

Marketing

Former Employee - Field Agent
    Former Employee - Field Agent

I worked at BFG

Pros

Above average hourly wage for a part time job. Managers work with your schedule and are encouraging. work environment is relaxed.

Cons

What product your field office is assigned will greatly affect your work hours. Certain products will require you to work late nights.

Offer incentives to f/as. some of f/a have worked several years and haven't seen any wage increase or benefits, hence some are very unmotivated.

There are newer employer reviews for BFG