BFG
www.bfgcom.com Bluffton, SC 150 to 499 Employees

fun job

(Former Employee)

Prosworking for bfg is largely a lot of fun, and the pay (although inconsistent) is better than average for the type of job that it is. certain aspects of the company culture are really good. its a great job to have while you are going to school depending on where you stand on certain ethical issues, and what you are willing to put up with. much better job for a male then for females.

Consvery poorly managed over all. employee safety in the field is largely an after thought. various program objectives are complete unreasonable and not reality based. hours are in no way consistent. poor work ethic, and inappropriate behavior are often times rewarded both in the office and in the field more then it is discouraged.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to what the people who are actually in the field every day doing the job are telling you. reevaluate human resource practices, and the criteria for management positions. it seems like the people in charge are generally the exact opposite of the people that should be in charge.

Power tripping HQ that pays your peanuts.

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at BFG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible, and HQ is hours ahead time wise. Cons: No consistency with HQ directive Advice to Senior Management: Trash the 1980's management model and get with the times. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Absolutely ludicrous Middle-Senior Management. Wouldn't recommend to worst enemy.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at BFG full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people for the most part (equal to my paygrade… Cons: Pay, Supervisors, Work/Life Balance, No Raises Ever Advice to Senior Management: Replace yourselves No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BFG.

Worked for BFG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BFG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BFG CEO Kevin Meany. All reviews posted anonymously by BFG employees.