There are newer employer reviews for BGT Partners

Single Best Place I have Ever Worked

I have been working at BGT Partners

Pros

Truly appreciates their employees hard work and rewards with all kinds of perks
Great group of extremely smart people who care about their work and it shows
Management is very involved not just their for money, but truly care
Beautiful new offices, built for our needs and interaction
Great client base and very interesting projects
Proud of who we are and it shows throughout the company

Cons

Hard work is required but they provide a great environment to do it. If you are looking for a place to just put in time, this may not be the one

Keeping employees first is one of the single best attributes of the company and don’t ever change it

56 Other Employee Reviews for BGT Partners (View Most Recent)

Best place I've ever worked!!

I have been working at BGT Partners

Pros

I've worked at various companies in my multi-year professional career, and BGT is BY FAR the best place I've ever worked, and here's why: 1. Senior management truly cares about the employees and bends over backwards to make us happy: great healthcare, dental, benefits, time-off, schedule flexibility, competitive salaries, amazing bonus plan, incentives, training, happy hours, Friday lunches, beer Fridays, movie days, awesome work events (they do a whole week of employee appreciation called BGT Palooza), leadership development and no micro-management. 2. Incredible opportunities for career growth: you can make what you want of your career here - there are strong opportunities for growth and an entrepreneurial spirit is welcomed. 3. Fun and challenging work: every day here is different and there's always something fun and challenging to do - I get excited coming to work. 4. Top-notch team: I've never been around a more competent and fun group of people. Everyone is smart, talented and passionate. It's an awesome work environment.

Cons

It's fast-paced and the work is demanding. If you're looking to coast, then BGT won't be a good place for you.

Continue to keep employees' well-being front and center.

Great workplace

I have been working at BGT Partners

Pros

Always opportunities to grow if you are ready to take a challenge
    Fair salaries
    Management is open to hear ideas
    Great benefits, like: insurance, friday lunch, employee apreciation week, monthly happy hours and bonuses
    Co-workers that inspire you to be better every day

Cons

Work days are intense here you need to show your creativity, so if you are not the kind of person who thrives under pressure, then this might not be the enviroment for you and it could also be a far ride if you don't live in the area.

This is a company that is still growing, and growing requires a lot of restructure hopefully they can maintain the same open door enviroment.

There are newer employer reviews for BGT Partners