BGT Partners
www.bgtpartners.com Miami, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Great Company with Great Opportunities!

(Current Employee)
Hallandale Beach, FL

ProsBGT isi an awesome company to work for! BGT is a collaborative family type environment! I actually enhoy getting up and coming into work everyday!

ConsBGT is growing and experiencing many growing pains. With all the rapid growth theres a lot of change that can in turn be hard to keep up with. We are definitely becoming a fast paced agency!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Continue to focus on your teams growth and engage in the process to offer mentorship, guidance and training!

Incredible People, Smart Leadership, Overall Great Place To Work

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at BGT Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Micro-management does not exist - Leadership ALWAYS has an open… Cons: - some growing pains but nothing unexpected Advice to Senior Management: No matter how big we get, please keep the non-big agency feel! This place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced, forward moving and fun!

Junior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Hallandale, FL

I have been working at BGT Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros: - young professional atmosphere - plenty of opportunity to grow and learn professionally - helpful peers and management - high expectations… Cons: - new hires would benefit from more formalized training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BGT Partners.

Worked for BGT Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BGT Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BGT Partners CEO None . All reviews posted anonymously by BGT Partners employees.