BGT Partners
www.bgtpartners.com Miami, FL 150 to 499 Employees

It has set the bar for what I look for in other companies

Project Strategist (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

ProsI found mentors, was given the chance to prove to myself and my team what I was capable of doing. Room for growth. An excellent work environment, fun, respectful and hard-working. You feel part of something that is growing and you grow with it. A+ in all aspects.

ConsYou need to be flexible and ready to work under stress. Projects and plans may shift from one day to the next and extra hours may be required to meet deadlines.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on inspiring, mentoring and making each person feel proud of being part of a great team and organization.

Great Company with Great Opportunities!

(Current Employee)
    Hallandale Beach, FL

I have been working at BGT Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros: BGT isi an awesome company to work for! BGT is a collaborative… Cons: BGT is growing and experiencing many growing pains. With all the rapid growth theres a lot of change… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Continue to focus on your teams… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incredible People, Smart Leadership, Overall Great Place To Work

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at BGT Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Micro-management does not exist - Leadership ALWAYS has an open… Cons: - some growing pains but nothing unexpected Advice to Senior Management: No matter how big we get, please keep the non-big agency feel! This place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BGT Partners.

Worked for BGT Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BGT Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BGT Partners CEO None . All reviews posted anonymously by BGT Partners employees.