BHC Marketing

www.bhcmarketing.com
  www.bhcmarketing.com
There are newer employer reviews for BHC Marketing

Good place to get cold calling experience on the job...u learn everything on your own.

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in The Woodlands, TX
Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in The Woodlands, TX

I worked at BHC Marketing

Pros

1. You work with some employees who are truly helpful, and very knowledgeable.
2. Good products to offer advisors.
3. Free fruit every morning...(i know I am searching for good things)

Cons

1. Very short training period...1 and a half weeks of product training (which is not nearly enough) and you are on your own.
2. Mgt is very deceptive in their practices. They openly tell you to mislead your advisers about their prospecting systems. Ex: They use a paid motivational speaker to "act" as an actual agent using their prospecting system and having "extreme success. She gives teleconferences on a monthly basis. Very deceptive, and absolutely worst way to start a relationship in my opinion.
3. Stereotypical boiler room mentality. Very high turnover rate. They fire marketers after they miss 2 sales goal periods. Benefits are horrible.
4. Worst career move of my life...hands down. McDonalds is probably a better opportunity.
5. Owner of company comes into office on a monthly basis. I never met him in the 6 months i was there. Comes in, doesnt speak to his employees...leaves.

Stop misleading everyone, including your own employees. They have no guilt for lying to people during interviews...people leave stable jobs to go work there...only to be fired for not reaching high sales goals (which they change on you periodically). I can go on for hours....sorry.

7 Other Employee Reviews for BHC Marketing (View Most Recent)

The opportunity is there if you can make it.

I have been working at BHC Marketing

Pros

Everything is in place and paid for you, to build a business. You are provided with a web site, an office in a newly constructed building, and an aesthetically upscale work environment.

Cons

If you are not good at self starting, learning the industry, verbally communicating for extended periods of time, training and explaining things you will not make it.

What you are doing seems to be working OK. There is a high attrition rate but the job does require a lot of intelligence and flexibility.. Keep developing the business.

Deceptive

I have been working at BHC Marketing

Pros

I guess that the concept is okay but the implementation is terrible since they categorize producers like a piece of furniture. If their emphasis is on quality service rather than making numbers, it would be a great place.

Cons

The business model is to get as many producers as they can to make numbers, regardless of how the general public is served. That's why there is so little training as indicated by other reviewers. How can you serve the best interest of the public if you don't have good quality training. In the end, it is your own reputation that it is on the line.

The comments above are probably enough for management to revise their greedy practices and focus more on providing good service to their producers and the general public.

There are newer employer reviews for BHC Marketing