BHC Marketing

www.bhcmarketing.com

Good place to get cold calling experience on the job...u learn everything on your own.

Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) The Woodlands, TX

Pros1. You work with some employees who are truly helpful, and very knowledgeable.
2. Good products to offer advisors.
3. Free fruit every morning...(i know I am searching for good things)

Cons1. Very short training period...1 and a half weeks of product training (which is not nearly enough) and you are on your own.
2. Mgt is very deceptive in their practices. They openly tell you to mislead your advisers about their prospecting systems. Ex: They use a paid motivational speaker to "act" as an actual agent using their prospecting system and having "extreme success. She gives teleconferences on a monthly basis. Very deceptive, and absolutely worst way to start a relationship in my opinion.
3. Stereotypical boiler room mentality. Very high turnover rate. They fire marketers after they miss 2 sales goal periods. Benefits are horrible.
4. Worst career move of my life...hands down. McDonalds is probably a better opportunity.
5. Owner of company comes into office on a monthly basis. I never met him in the 6 months i was there. Comes in, doesnt speak to his employees...leaves.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop misleading everyone, including your own employees. They have no guilt for lying to people during interviews...people leave stable jobs to go work there...only to be fired for not reaching high sales goals (which they change on you periodically). I can go on for hours....sorry.

The opportunity is there if you can make it.

I have been working at BHC Marketing

Pros: Everything is in place and paid for you, to build a business. You are provided with… Cons: If you are not good at self starting, learning the industry, verbally communicating … Advice to Senior Management: What you are doing seems to be working OK. There is a high attrition rate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Deceptive

I have been working at BHC Marketing

Pros: I guess that the concept is okay but the implementation is terrible since they categorize producers like a piece… Cons: The business model is to get as many producers as they can to make numbers, regardless of how the general public is served. That's… Advice to Senior Management: The comments above are probably enough for management to revise their greedy practices… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BHC Marketing.

Worked for BHC Marketing? Contribute to the Community!