Fees, Fees and More Fees

Former Employee - Realtor  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Realtor in Atlanta, GA

I worked at BHGRE Metro Brokers as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Some Free Training
Great Broker Support
Polite and Courteous Call Center Answering with transfers to your cell phone
"Free Marketing Kit to Start"
Various Office Locations with Secure 24/7 entry
Various groups to join, if you're accepted.

Cons

There are fees on top of fees. Royalty Fees before you get your commission.

30 days advance notice to transfer. You may transfer sooner however you will still be billed for the 30 days and if not paid it will be placed on your credit report.

Calls for your listings are given to other agents if you don't answer your calls from the call center, if you miss a call from the call center you won't know who calls if they don't leave a message

If you leave before a year you will be billed for the free marketing materials provided. Read all of the small print in the contracts you are signing upon connecting.

After being their several months I finally met the owner at a office meeting. He seemed uninterested to know who I was. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He was the same on other encounters.

Ensure what you're told upon interview is in writing. Once you've signed you're stuck to whatever is in their contract.

The groups you join to get referrals have additional fees you pay for getting that referral. In todays economy and with properties selling as low as they are your commission can amount to working for FREE.

The owner has financial interst (gain) in many of the subscriptions he gives. Also tried to destroy another company who was taking less from their agents.

Show care for your agents by lowering your splts. Also be more personable. Have a welcome meeting for joining agents monthly or quarterly and get to know the agents.

Other Reviews for BHGRE Metro Brokers

I had a very positive experience working at this company!

Former Employee - Realtor  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Realtor in Atlanta, GA

I worked at BHGRE Metro Brokers

Pros

The best reason to work at BHGRE is the fact that they have a really big market share in Atlanta. In addition to this, they have over 20 offices that are all over metro Atlanta that any Realtor with the company can access.

Cons

You have to pay $80 per month and $400 a year in professional dues.

Being that the economy is so bad, I think the leadership should try to get some of the professional fees lowered.

Great to Start off...weak for advance training

Current Employee - Agent  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Agent in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BHGRE Metro Brokers

Pros

Great Training and Marketing...signs...marketing materials

Cons

Their main care is for the company and not for you

Your agents pay your bills....your company is your agents

There are newer employer reviews for BHGRE Metro Brokers.

Worked for BHGRE Metro Brokers? Contribute to the Community!