BI Worldwide

www.biworldwide.com

Business Development Director

Business Development Director (Current Employee)

ProsGreat company to work for - smart, creative and innovative people. Not overly layered, managers truly support their people. Depth and breath of products and services is amazing. Specializing all vertical markets.

ConsBIW needs to show off their talent and strategy better in the marketplace ... stop being so shy about how great of an organization we are ... senior management needs to be more open and not think they have all the answers. Listen to your feet on the ground when it comes to how we are marketing ourselves especially to specific audiences and when competing against competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management needs to be more open to feedback and not think they have all the answers. Listen to your feet on the ground when it comes to how we are marketing ourselves especially to specific audiences and when competing against competitors.

Good learning and growing environment

Senior Event Leader (Current Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at BI Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Very unique business module with evolving development adapt to… Cons: - too fast growing in emerging markets and rolling too… Advice to Senior Management: - more training and attention to staffing industrial maintainability to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Positive

I have been working at BI Worldwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: New challenges, lots of big name customers Cons: Do not always practice what they preach More
There are newer reviews on BI Worldwide.

Worked for BI Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!