BI Worldwide
www.biworldwide.com Minneapolis, MN 500 to 999 Employees

BI Worldwide

Minneapolis, MN

ProsThey can be an exciting company to work at, with the variety of things they do: from event planning and business theatre, to group and individual travel, to recognition and loyalty. There are BIW offices all around the world, serving a truly worldwide audience.

ConsThe flat corporate structure makes advancement largely impossible, unless you happen to be one of the Insiders, or want to totally change jobs or departments. There are five levels: associate, senior associate (usually only title change, not an upgrade); team leader, director, vice president.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet associates participate in the performance reviews of those they report to. And trust your associates to telecommute effectively.

pretty good to me

(Former Employee)

I worked at BI Worldwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Overall it can be a very exciting company, with all the different things they do and offices all over the world. … Cons: Not all departments share equally in the excitement, because workload can make it hard to look up from your desk… Advice to Senior Management: The performance review peer process is ok for associates, but how can you really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lot's of Talent

Business Development Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at BI Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Co. to work for if you like a fast… Cons: Learning Curve to understand business is high Advice to Senior Management: Improve training during the on-boarding process Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on BI Worldwide.

Worked for BI Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BI Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BI Worldwide CEO Larry Schoenecker. All reviews posted anonymously by BI Worldwide employees.